Periodically in this world of blogging there are little awards/challenges (like this one here) and games that go around to help connect other bloggers, find out about new bloggers and generally get to know bloggers you get pally with, I quite enjoy reading them and get a little excited when someone asks me to participate too, as its nice to think they want to know a little more about me and tell me more about them. Its not everyone’s thing but its fun to play along I think.
1) What’s the most exotic place you’ve visited?
Deffs Mexico – we went for a week almost 6 years ago for our honeymoon. It was beautiful and a jungle boat ride followed by snorkelling over the reef certainly gave it an exotic feel.
2) What’s your make-up must-have?
Foundation (or a BB cream in the summer) but my skin just looks gross without some slap!
3) Best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Its okay to say “No” to people.
If nothing ever changes it will always stay the same..
4) Favourite book?
This is a hard one because I have read many I enjoyed but wouldn’t class as faves, just good reads. Probably going to be really immature here and say Twilight haha only because it was the 1st piece of fiction I really got hooked on and read the whole series back to back. I usually prefer non fiction and educational stuff so it made an impact!
5) Top online shop?
H&M – I always see cool stuff for us all and a mint price.
6) What’s your middle name?
Elizabeth – My names are quite royal or biblical however you want to see it, and of course Very British.
7) What unusual celebrity do you have a major crush on?
Green Day legend Billy Joe – Phwoar!
8) Tell me an interesting or random fact about yourself
Last week I had to have a scan of my kidney’s, Urinary tract, bladder and abdomen for a random illness I seem to have…it was clear!
9) Favourite font, and why?
At the moment the “Cabin Sketch” on Canva – I used it on my header for a while but I love fonts that look like handwriting/fun
10) What charity would you donate to if you won a bit wedge of money?
SANDS / Forget Me Not children’s Hospice – both have played major roles in our lives and do amazing things for families.
11) What’s the last text you sent?
Telling a friend I haven’t seen in ages that “we were leaving in an hour so get to the church if you want a lift home north”
It was a last minute plan and I didn’t even have her number that morning
And here are mine (If you fancy it)
1) Have you ever broken any bones?
2) What do you do to relax?
3) Why did you start your blog?
4) Best film you’ve seen this year?
5) Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
6) Are you a spender or a saver?
7) What is your fave wardrobe item this summer?
8) Top 5 “want to travel to” destinations?
9) Most challenging parenting dilemma right now?
10) Why and how you choose your kids names?
11) Favourite season and why?