This is my 3rd month now in keeping up with my goal of including more family pics on the blog and I love it! As mad as it is at times getting us all in a shot together, I treasure the lovely pictures we are capturing and seeing growth and remembering what great blessings we were enjoying in that moment.
Nathan is Loving
– Having a job (Just needs to start it)
– Getting a 2:1 in his degree
– Playing football again most weeks
– Sunny days with no agenda (at least until the rains hit this week)
I am loving
– My preloved Bugaboo I bought this week
– Afternoon Naps
– The fun weekend we had “camping”
– Movie nights with Ethan and Megan whilst Daddy is at football
Ethan is Loving
– Going to Birthday parties
– That he found some sheep bones on a hike with Granddad
– Camping with cousins at Birch hall and a water slide
– Making paper people and other creations
Megsie is loving
– That she is 4!
– Her paw patrol party and pups
– Also camping, water sliding and marshmallows
– Having daddy at home and playing minion rush far too much whilst mummy naps!
June 2016 really has been a blessed month for us, and one we will most certainly look back on to have held for us a lot of fun, adventures and where hopes became reality. I loved Megans birthday, I loved going camping with my family again and I am over the moon for our biggest news this month that Mr Smith bagged himself a Job! After 4 years of hard slog at university, balancing studies around kids and life demands, and then wondering if it all would be worth it, we were grateful for the news earlier this month that the Yorkshire NHS Procurement team would like to hire him, and this has certainly relaxed us both and made him feel great too. Its been weird having him home, but great too that life has slowed down for a period and he has been here to help when I am just too achey and tired or just to hang out with and enjoy before another period of madness begins. Tomorrow is July and the month I am due, and so this is a huge turning point as after this month our family will look (we hope) very different and we all be loving one new little person… July we look forward to your arrival and we hope you are kind to us with the safe arrival of our next member.